From an old Weigh Watchers recipe card they gave out. 5 points per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray nonstick pan with cooking spray. Add garlic and cook over medium heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add greens and beans, cook 2-3 minutes. Add broth and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer about 3 minutes.
- 4Add cooked pasta, cook stirring for another 2 minutes.
- 5Let stand 5 minutes before serving (to allow liquid to absorb).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Greens and Beans
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: