Pasta With Green Vegetables and Herbs
- Cook asparagus in a 6- to 8-quart pot of boiling well-salted water until just tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a large heatproof bowl.
- Add peas to boiling water and cook 2 minutes. Transfer peas with slotted spoon to bowl with asparagus.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package directions, until al dente.
- While linguine cooks, add 1 tbsp olive oil to sauté pan. add garlic and onion, cook until softened. add zucchini and sauté until al dente. sprinkle with thyme, add to asparagus mix.
- In a food processor pulse basil, mint, oil, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup feta in a food processor until chopped, then add to vegetables.
- Reserve 1/2 cup pasta-cooking water, then drain pasta in a colander.
- Stir reserved cooking water into vegetables, then add pasta, parsley, scallions, and remaining 1/2 cup feta and toss.