Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you are like me, adjust the garlic up to suit your taste, but I have posted the recipe the way I got it originally. Nice quick & easy recipe.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute onions until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in balsamic vinegar.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, onion mixture, and Gorgonzola.
- Toss until evenly coated, and cheese is melted.
I made this for a side dish with some pork chops. I love the combination of the flavors. Very good. I have been eating the leftovers every day. This is not a dish for everyone though, only for those that love gorgonzola cheese.
quick, easy, and delicious. I couldn't ask for anything more from a recipe, thanks for sharing.
I knew I had a winner when my husband couldn't wait to comment on how good it was. This is very easy and a quick fix. I did use whole wheat spaghetti and somehow forgot to add the balsamic vinegar but am anxious to try it with it. Even my kids loved it-especially the sweet onions! What a different taste from what we usually have...thanks so much!