Recipe by matthewmclaughlin
this is my Grandma Iris's speciality pasta that she pulled from Bon Apetite Magazine. It is my favorite pasta of all time and the best way i can describe it is like a really classey mac and cheese
- 1 lb pasta
- 8 ounces mascarpone (the whole thing)
- 8 ounces gorgonzola
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 8 ounces spinach
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons oil
- italian seasoning
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 -5 mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- bring a large pot of water to a boil, pour in pasta.
- chop onion and garlic- bring to a very light tan in an oiled skilet on medium heat.
- briefly toast the herbs in the middle of skillet then pour in half and half.
- grade parmesan/asiago--add to skillet.
- Add the Mascarpone and Gorgonzola.
- Add in other seasonings and let all cheses melt together.
- Put spinache in pasta water and strain both--fold into sauce and enjoy.