Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is my Grandma Iris's speciality pasta that she pulled from Bon Apetite Magazine. It is my favorite pasta of all time and the best way i can describe it is like a really classey mac and cheese
- 1 lb pasta
- 8 ounces mascarpone (the whole thing)
- 8 ounces gorgonzola
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 8 ounces spinach
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons oil
- italian seasoning
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 -5 mushrooms
- bring a large pot of water to a boil, pour in pasta.
- chop onion and garlic- bring to a very light tan in an oiled skilet on medium heat.
- briefly toast the herbs in the middle of skillet then pour in half and half.
- grade parmesan/asiago--add to skillet.
- Add the Mascarpone and Gorgonzola.
- Add in other seasonings and let all cheses melt together.
- Put spinache in pasta water and strain both--fold into sauce and enjoy.