this is my Grandma Iris's speciality pasta that she pulled from Bon Apetite Magazine. It is my favorite pasta of all time and the best way i can describe it is like a really classey mac and cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1bring a large pot of water to a boil, pour in pasta.
- 2chop onion and garlic- bring to a very light tan in an oiled skilet on medium heat.
- 3briefly toast the herbs in the middle of skillet then pour in half and half.
- 4grade parmesan/asiago--add to skillet.
- 5Add the Mascarpone and Gorgonzola.
- 6Add in other seasonings and let all cheses melt together.
- 7Put spinache in pasta water and strain both--fold into sauce and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Gorgonzola
Serving Size: 1 (1389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 531.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: