Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
You've got to try this!
Make and share this Pasta With Goat Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 450 g penne or 450 g other pastas
- 100 ml julienned sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (1/2 jar)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 cup finely chopped black olives
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts
- 140 g goat cheese
- Cook pasta in salted water while making sauce.
- Saute onion in 3 tablespoons of oil from the sundried tomato jar until tender.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes and continue to cook 1 minute.
- Add olives and cream. Heat until thickened.
- Add lemon juice and pepper.
- Heat pine nuts until slightly browned.
- Just before serving sauce, add nuts, basil and cheese.