Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy pasta dish to prepare when you want something substantial to eat, but don't want a big production in the kitchen. It is imperative to use fresh parsley for this dish as it is one of the main ingredients. Original recipe specified dried rigatoni, but I suppose you could use any number of pasta shapes-however, fresh pasta would be my preference over dried pasta!
- 12 ounces fresh ravioli or 12 ounces fresh fettuccine or 12 ounces fresh tortellini, etc
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup hard goat cheese, grated (such as parmigiano-reggiano or pecorino romano)
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Greek oregano, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the directions, adding 1 teaspoon of olive oil and some salt to the water.
- Cook the pasta al dente drain and toss with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.