Pasta coated in a delicious garlic-cream sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh basil, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender, being careful not to burn garlic.
- 3Stir in broth, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 4Bring to a boil; cook for 8 minutes or until reduced by about half.
- 5Stir in cream.
- 6Cook, uncovered, 8-10 minutes longer or until sauce is reduced to 1 1/4 cups.
- 7Drain pasta; toss with sauce.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Garlic Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.0
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 85.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: