Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Perfect way to use up all your garden's summer bounty..
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 small zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 5 ounces mushrooms
- 3 green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces corkscrew macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded or 1 cup provolone cheese
- Pour cooking oil into a wok or skillet. Preheat over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry garlic in oil for 15 seconds.
- Add zucchini and squash, stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and onion, stir fry for 1 minute more until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Add tomato, oregano, and pepper.
- Stir fry 2 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- Add corkscrew macaroni and parmesan cheese to mixture.
- Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately. Sprinkle with mozzarella and add fresh ground pepper.