Recipe by VivianNP
A nice summer time pasta meal that is very easy to make. Best made with tomatoes fresh from the garden.
Top Review by katia
Excellent pasta! I used pasta instead of angel hair and I tasted first while it was still hot. The aroma of tomatoes and garlic was wordeful. Easy and healthy, next time I'll add some parsley too for the colour. Made it for PAC Fall 2008.
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- coarse sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, garlic and oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand at least 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to pot. Add tomato mixture and toss to combine.
- Serve sprinkled with pine nuts.