Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the May 1995 Cooking Light magazine, this is a very simple and tasty pasta dish.
- 4 cups tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups vermicelli, cooked and hot
- Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl, and toss well.
- Add the pasta; toss well.
- Serve at room temperature.