Smurfetta Chef #427781's Note:
I know it sounds strange but, this combination is just right. It's low in calories and can be served as a dessert or lunch. When I plate this I separate the fruits around the pasta on the platter in triangular shapes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries or strawberries)
- 1 1/2 cups melon balls (cantaloupe & honeydew)
- 2 cups fruit (kiki, figs, mango grapes, etc)
- 1 cup fresh orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup Bourbon or 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 12 ounces tubetti (or very small macaroni)
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- mint leaf
- chocolate shavings
- 1Combine all fruits in a large bowl. Drizzle with honey to taste. Pour orange an lemon juices and liquor over fruit. Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- 2Cook pasta in 3 qts boiling water until al dente.Drain and rinse in cold water. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally to keep from sticking.
- 3Stir 1/4 cup honey into yogurt and toss with the pasta. Chill at least 25 minutes before serving.
- 4To serve place pasta in a mound in the center of a platter and surround with fruits.
- 5Sprinkle with chocolate shavings and garnish with mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Fresh Fruits and Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 48.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: