- 1 (1 lb) package vermicelli
- 3 cups diced fresh tomatoes (3 to 4 large)
- 1⁄4 lb part-skim mozzarella cheese, chesse cut into small cubes
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large pasta bowl or platter, stir together all the remaining ingredients except the parmesan.
- Add the hot pasta to the bowl with the basil/tomato mixture. Toss till thoroughly mixed.
- Top with freshley grated parmesan chesse.