Recipe by Kitsmomma
This is an extra easy recipe..I got it from the back of a spagetti package.Have to make it for just me , as the kids don't like garlic...but I love it. Adjust to your own garlicky liking!
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large skillet over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add oil and crushed garlic to hot skillet and stir-fry for 1 minute until garlic is golden.
- Add crushed tomatoes and basil and bring sauce to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and continue to cook sauce for 10 minutes more.
- Season sauce to taste with salt and crushed black pepper.
- cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and place in a large pasta bowl.
- Add cooked sauce and toss to coat.
- Top pasta and sauce with Parmesan cheese.