Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 8 ounces penne
- 3⁄4 lb zucchini, in 1/4 inch pieces
- 3⁄4 lb yellow squash, in 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions in plenty of lightly salted boiling water.
- Before draining, reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- Lay 2 (24-inch) pieces of foil, overlapping lengthwise, on a baking sheet (The foil will hang over the edges of the baking sheet).
- Coat the foil with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, parsley, salt, oregano, red pepper flakes, white wine, olive oil and beans.
- Spoon the mixture onto the foil, then fold up the edges and sides to make an enclosed package.
- Place the vegetables in the oven for 20 minutes, or until they are tender.
- Gently toss the vegetables and all the liquid in the foil with the pasta.
- Stir in the reserved pasta cooking water and gently toss again.
- Add the parmesan cheese and toss before serving immediately.