Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from a magazine while waiting for the eye doctor too see me. Made it for dinner that night---Super easy and quick recipe
- 12 ounces pasta, i used rotelle
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers (drained)
- 1 container garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meawhile puree red peppers in blender or food processor.
- Add peppers and cheese spread to drained pasta and over low heat stir until cheese is melted.
Loved it!! It was delicious - the pasta was still boiling and I couldn't stop eating the sauce w/a spoon. This will become a staple of mine .... for pasta, for dips, w/more ingredients .... the possibilities are endless.
I made this for dinner tonight and the kids and I all liked it. I also wish I had a little more direction with the ingredients. I used an 8 ounce container of chive and onion cream cheese, a 12 ounce jar of roasted red peppers. I processed the two together in the blender and then added just a little of the oil that the peppers were packed in to give it more of the red pepper flavor. I added some cooked, diced chicken that I seasoned with italian seasoning and some mushrooms. It made a nice main dish. Thanks for the recipe.
I thought this was really good. I used a 12oz jar of Mezzetta roasted bell peppers and a 6.5oz container of Philadelphia Parmesan with Garlic & Herb Cracker Spreads.