Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Rich, creamy, full of garlic. What's not to love?
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted cooled
- 3⁄4 cup romano cheese, shredded
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb shaped pasta
- Place cream, walnuts, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Toss with sauce.
- Garnish with additional walnuts and seasoning if desired.
- Serve immediately with additional cheese.
Okay--so I made on e change--I used lite sour cream instead of heavy cream--the result being a really delicious pasta with a ton less fat and calories. My, this was good. I had some fresh herbs and garnished with those to make it a little prettier.