Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The recipe is for 4 persons as a starter, if using as a main meal increase the amounts accordingly
- 350 g pasta, farfalle
- 100 g mascarpone
- 4 tablespoons single cream
- 100 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons curry
- 150 g smoked salmon, cut into ribbons
- 30 g butter
- Brin a large pot of water to th eboil and add salt.
- Blend the ricotte, curry, cream, mascarpone and parmesan.
- Toss pasta in the boiling water and cook as instructed.
- In a saucepan heat the sauce mixing all the time on a low flame until slightly hot. Add the salmon.
- drain the pasta and toss with the sauce.
- season with pepper and serve hot.