- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fresh crabmeat
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Before boiling the pasta, start the sauce.
- Combine cream and butter in a saucepan, and gently boil for 8 minutes.
- Add tomato and cook for 2 minutes longer, or until mixture has reduced and thickened slightly.
- Add mustard, cheese, and crabmeat, and cook 1 minute longer.
- Serve immediately.