Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
What could be better than crab and pasta.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fresh crabmeat
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- Before boiling the pasta, start the sauce.
- Combine cream and butter in a saucepan, and gently boil for 8 minutes.
- Add tomato and cook for 2 minutes longer, or until mixture has reduced and thickened slightly.
- Add mustard, cheese, and crabmeat, and cook 1 minute longer.
- Serve immediately.
Used the recipe for the crabmeat sauce only. Used over seared sea scallops, we were in heaven. This is absolutely wonderful sauce! Can't wait to try this over fish. Thanks for posting Barb!!
Made this for Sunday dinner instead of traditonal red "gravy". It was terrific and easy to prepare. Made with a little extra cheese. Family really enjoyed the dish. Me too! Thank you Barb.