Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great tasty recipe for one person. Based on a Donna Hay recipe
Make and share this Pasta With Crab for One Person recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, drain set aside and keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add leek and garlic, and cook for 3-4 minutes or until leek is soft.
- Add zucchini and cook for 2 mins longer.
- Add pasta, crab meat and lime juice and black pepper to taste and cook for 3-4 mins until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream or yoghart and serve immediately.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve with crusty bread if desired.
DH and I really enjoyed this dish. It was easily doubled for 2 and no leftovers. I doubled the garlic just because I like garlic and did not use the fettuccine. I decided to serve it over my Cheesy Spaghetti Squash recipe 94355. Thanks for posting this tasty dish.