1/1 Photo of Pasta With Crab for One Person
Another great tasty recipe for one person. Based on a Donna Hay recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to packet directions, drain set aside and keep warm.
- 2Melt the butter in a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add leek and garlic, and cook for 3-4 minutes or until leek is soft.
- 3Add zucchini and cook for 2 mins longer.
- 4Add pasta, crab meat and lime juice and black pepper to taste and cook for 3-4 mins until heated through.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in sour cream or yoghart and serve immediately.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve with crusty bread if desired.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Crab for One Person
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.3
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 90.4 mg
- Sodium 395.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: