Recipe by Kiwi Kathy
An elegant pasta dish that is quick, easy and delicious.
Top Review by Tisme
This is really lovely pasta dish.
I swapped the walnuts for macadamia's but everything else was as per the recipe and we really enjoyed this.
I also served the leftover cold next day as a pasta salad and it was just wonderful.
Thanks Kathy, I am sure I will being making this again.
- 65 g butter
- 1 onion, large and thinly sliced
- 450 g courgettes
- 375 g pasta, short shapes
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley, fresh and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cream
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, add onion, cover and sweat for about 5 minutes.
- Add courgettes, cover and stir occasionally until cooked.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta as per manufacturers instructions.
- To the courgette mixture add the walnuts, parsley, cream, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the pasta and parmesan cheese. Stir well.