Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
An elegant pasta dish that is quick, easy and delicious.
Make and share this Pasta With Courgette and Walnut Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter, add onion, cover and sweat for about 5 minutes.
- Add courgettes, cover and stir occasionally until cooked.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta as per manufacturers instructions.
- To the courgette mixture add the walnuts, parsley, cream, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the pasta and parmesan cheese. Stir well.
This is really lovely pasta dish.
I swapped the walnuts for macadamia's but everything else was as per the recipe and we really enjoyed this.
I also served the leftover cold next day as a pasta salad and it was just wonderful.
Thanks Kathy, I am sure I will being making this again.
This is a wonderful pasta dish! I used less onion than called for; I only had 1 zucchini so added 1 yellow squash as well. The walnuts made this dish, what a great flavor they added with the parmesan. Thanks for sharing the recipe!