Pasta With Chickpeas and Garlic Sauce
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add crushed garlic, saute 1 minute. Add salt, pepper, chickpeas and broth, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- While garlic mixture simmers, cook pasta in boiling water 9 minutes, drain well.
- Place chickpea mixture in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Combine chickpea mixture, pasta, tomatoes, minced garlic, parsley and lemon juice, toss well.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.