Pasta With Chicken, Tomatoes, and Cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add sausage and crushed red pepper.
- 3Cook until sausage is no longer pink, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes.
- 4Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook until onion is tender and sausage is light brown, stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes.
- 5Add tomatoes, cream, and salt.
- 6Simmer until mixture thickens slightly, about 4 minutes. (Can be prepared one day ahead. Cover and chill.).
- 7Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water.
- 9Bring sauce to a simmer.
- 10Add pasta to sauce and cook until pasta is heated through and sauce thickens, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
- 11Divide pasta between plates.
- 12Sprinkle with parsley.
- 13Serve, passing Parmesan separately.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Chicken, Tomatoes, and Cream
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 863.6
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 194.9 mg
- Sodium 474.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 39.3 g