Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pasta With Chicken, Tomatoes, and Cream
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 226.79 g chicken cutlet
- 1.23 ml chopped fresh red pepper
- 59.14 ml diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 411.06 g can Italian plum tomatoes, drained, coarsely chopped
- 177.44 ml whipping cream
- 1.23 ml salt
- 170.09 g pasta
- 22.18 ml minced parsley
- grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add sausage and crushed red pepper.
- Cook until sausage is no longer pink, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook until onion is tender and sausage is light brown, stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, cream, and salt.
- Simmer until mixture thickens slightly, about 4 minutes. (Can be prepared one day ahead. Cover and chill.).
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water.
- Bring sauce to a simmer.
- Add pasta to sauce and cook until pasta is heated through and sauce thickens, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
- Divide pasta between plates.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve, passing Parmesan separately.