Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe produces a rich creamy taste thanks to the tomatoes, cream, cheese and mustard.
Make and share this Pasta With Chicken & Sun Dried Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g chicken fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small onion
- 2⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 300 ml cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons mustard, seeded
- 2 tablespoons basil, fresh
- 2 tablespoons chives
- Cut chicken into thin strips, then cook in oil.
- Add onion and garlic, then tomatoes, stirring until onions are soft.
- Add wine, cream, milk, mustard, basil and chives, cook for 3 minutes or until it has thickened.
- Fold in the cheese.
- Serve with pasta.