Simple ingredients make this good for busy nights. This dish is one of my specialties, and since finding the recipe on a pasta box years ago, I've been changing and refining it to this final product. This recipe makes enough for 3 or 4 servings, but it is easily doubled or tripled for a crowd. The computer didn't recognize the pasta mix, but I've used both Near East and Pasta Roni brands with the same result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 5/8 ounce) box pasta, with roasted garlic and olive oil mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 portabella mushroom caps, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Brown chicken until almost cooked; set aside. Boil pasta until finished to your liking; set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, cook the mushrooms in olive oil for one minute over medium/low heat. Add 1/4 cup of the wine, and all of the worcestershire sauce.
- 3Heat to boiling, then reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer until the mushrooms are tender. Uncover, and continue cooking until the liquid evaporates.
- 4Add the remaining 1/4 cup of wine, water, spice packet from the pasta mix, and chicken. Simmer and stir until well-mixed and chicken is completely cooked. Add remaining ingredients, and toss until mixed.
- 5If desired, garnish with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Chicken, Mushrooms, and Garlic-Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.0
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 538.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 30.8 g