Recipe by Pam Tran
This pasta is so easy to make and is a great recipes for the summer. Make sure to use fresh parmesan cheese and not those pre-grated. It makes a big differences.
Top Review by Anca C.
Easy to cook. Great taste. Used green Lelia olives, which blended beautifully with the capers, herbs and garlic. Did not have pine nuts to add but it didnt make that much of a difference.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 ounces pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons capers, rinsed and minced
- 15 ounces black olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon basil, chiffonade
- 1 teaspoon oregano, minced
- 1 teaspoon flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 lb pasta, any shape
- salt and pepper
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter and oil in saute pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and pine nuts reduce heat to low, cook until nuts turns golden.
- Add olives, capers and herbs until heated.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Add pasta to olive mixture until well incorporated.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese.