Simple, clean flavors. Add some cooked chicken for a one dish meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water for 7-8 minutes.
- 2Add broccoli and cook another 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, melt butter in skillet and add flour. Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- 4Slowly add chicken stock and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 5Cook for 2 minutes.
- 6Add cream, lemon rind and juice, salt and pepper.
- 7Drain pasta and broccoli and transfer to serving dish.
- 8Pour sauce over pasta, sprinkle with almonds and garnish with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Broccoli, Lemon and Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.8
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 297.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 22.3 g