Hey Jude's Note:
This dish can be a side dish or main course and is very 'after-work' friendly. You can use any small pasta in this. I usually 'clean out the pantry' of small amounts of different pasta when making this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 2Trim tough ends from broccoli stalks; separate florets from stalks; lightly peel stalks; slice into 1/2-inch pieces.
- 3Bring a large pot of water to boil; add broccoli and cook until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes; drain well.
- 4Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; stir in broccoli, bacon, pasta and Parmesan; heat through.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with Broccoli, Cheese and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.4
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.5 mg
- Sodium 872.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 23.0 g