- 300 g pasta
- 450 g fresh broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cream
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- First make sauce.
- Place walnuts,breadcrumbs and parsley in a blender and process for 20 seconds, keep motor running and add olive oil to make a slighty textured paste, add cream, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Process once again quickly.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking steam broccoli for 3 minutes, still retaining a little crunch.
- Drain pasta, place in bowl and mix with broccoli, pour sauce over.