Recipe by Marie
A quick, tasty dish for something different to serve on those nights when time is short. Broccoli can be par boiled ahead of time and refrigerated until time to prepare dinner.
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pepperoni, sliced
- 3⁄4 lb ziti pasta (or your choice)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut broccoli into small pieces and cook until almost done and drain well.
- Saute garlic on low heat, then add pepperoni and cook a few minutes.
- Add broccoli and cook until tender.
- Cook pasta and drain, then add butter and melt over low heat.
- Add pasta and toss with half the cheese, then add pepperoni, broccoli mixture.
- Serve with additional cheese and red pepper flakes, if desired.