Kiwi Kathy's Note:
A delicious and tasty pasta dish from a cookbook by Linda Fraser
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as per instructions on packet.
- 2Heat first measure of oil and saute garlic. Stir in mushrooms and broccoli and cook until tender.
- 3Add cream, pesto and blue cheese.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Drain pasta, add extra olive oil or butter and toasted slivered almonds.
- 6Stir gently until well combined.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Broccoli and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.4
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 272.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 15.0 g