1/1 Photo of Pasta With Brie, Mushrooms, and Arugula
Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
I was on a quest to use up leftovers from the holiday meal. This is very creamy and tasty. I used a brie with truffles in it. The mushrooms and arugula work really well together. From Epicurious and Real Simple Nov. 2009
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed. Reserve 1/2 C of pasta water, drain pasta, return to pot.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion and cook, tossing occasionally, until the mushrooms begin to release their juices, 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add the wine, 1/2 t salt, and 1/4 t pepper and cook until the mushrooms begin to brown, 5-6 minutes and liquid is nearly gone.
- 4Toss the pasta with the brie and reserved water until pasta is coated.
- 5Stir in mushroom mixture and arugula. Serve while hot.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Brie, Mushrooms, and Arugula
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.2
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 664.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 22.4 g