I was on a quest to use up leftovers from the holiday meal. This is very creamy and tasty. I used a brie with truffles in it. The mushrooms and arugula work really well together. From Epicurious and Real Simple Nov. 2009
- Cook pasta as directed. Reserve 1/2 C of pasta water, drain pasta, return to pot.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion and cook, tossing occasionally, until the mushrooms begin to release their juices, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the wine, 1/2 t salt, and 1/4 t pepper and cook until the mushrooms begin to brown, 5-6 minutes and liquid is nearly gone.
- Toss the pasta with the brie and reserved water until pasta is coated.
- Stir in mushroom mixture and arugula. Serve while hot.