Recipe by Lennie
I love brie cheese; I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds absolutely delicious.
Top Review by Joani Bond
I meant to make this for a vegetarian friend, but didn't get the chance. It's a good thing, though, because I don't want to share any of this! I did use two cloves of garlic (love the stuff), and instead of straight sun-dried tomatoes, I used sun-dried tomato pesto sauce (couldn't find simply tomatoes). Thanks so much!
- 1⁄2 lb linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaf, washed,dried and torn into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup slivered sun-dried tomato (reconstituted if not oil-packed)
- 1⁄2 lb brie cheese, rind removed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Put water on to boil for pasta, then begin preparing other ingredients.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pan.
- Toss pasta with remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
- Season to taste at the table with salt and pepper, if desired.