Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another recipe for ZWT 7 - italian tour, that I have not yet tried, but can't wait to make. This truly authentic dish sounds wonderful.
- 340.19 g spaghetti noodles
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 236.59 ml breadcrumbs (insides of homemade bread no crust)
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- Prepare your favorite Spaghetti noodles and set aside.
- In a large or deep frying pan add the olive oil, crushed garlic clove and bread crumbs and fry until golden brown.
- Next add the cooked pasta into your frying pan, warm and toss contents until well coated.
- Plate and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
My family and I really enjoyed the change from the typical pasta dish. I followed Annacia's lead and toasted my bread crumbs and garlic while the pasta was cooking...then threw it all together quickly. I think the next time I make this, I will add some extra garlic and maybe a pinch of onion in with the bread crumbs. Will also top it with some fresh basil as per my daughter's request. Made and reviewed for the 65th AUS/NZ Recipe Swap.
I very much enjoy non tomato sauced pasta and this is great one. It's also one of the fastest pasta's that you'll ever make. Toast the crumbs and garlic while the pasta is cooking and your done. Kato, thanks for posting this. It's a hit :F. Made for ZWT 7.
For this tasty pasta dish I used locally made herb fettuccini and my own homemade breadcrumbs (the bread had hazelnuts in it and gave the pasta a delicious, rich flavor!) I browned the breadcrumbs on LOW for close to 15 minutes, saving a few tablespoons for garnish. Topped with fresh Italian parsley. Served with a side salad of mixed greens, carrots, cabbage, cherry tomatoes and cucumber. Fresh strawberries for dessert. PERFECT! Made for the FYC tag game. Thank you for posting!