Recipe by Lalaloula
This is a quick and easy to make dinner or lunch recipe perfect for all those week day when you dont have the energy left to cook something big, but want to eat healthy still. This can be made vegan easily by subbing soy or oat cream for the cream.
- 125 g pasta (e.g. spirelli or penne)
- 1 bell pepper (I used orange, but red or green would be great, too)
- 1 medium sized onion
- 100 g cream (fat-reduced works fine) or 100 g sour cream (fat-reduced works fine)
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in salt water according to package directions until al dente (firm to the bite).
- Meanwhile dice onion and bell pepper and fry in the oil until lightly browned. Add 2-3 tbs of water and cook covered until soft (about 5-10 minutes).
- Add cream and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain pasta and combine with sauce.
- Serve topped with some cheese or just as is.