Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious, easy to prepare vegetarian recipe - great for a weeknight.
Make and share this Pasta With Beans, Artichokes, and Olives recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, with Italian seasonings
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 -16 ounces fettuccine or 12 -16 ounces other pastas, cooked
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté 3-5 additional minutes.
- Deglaze pan with white wine.
- Add oregano, basil, salt, and pepper and sauté 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add beans; cover and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- Combine bean mixture, hot cooked pasta, artichoke hearts, and olives in a large bowl; toss well.
- Serve hot or at room temperature sprinkled with fresh parsley and grated parmesan.