1/1 Photo of Pasta With Beans, Artichokes, and Olives
Gr8ful Dad's Note:
Delicious, easy to prepare vegetarian recipe - great for a weeknight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, with Italian seasonings
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 -16 ounces fettuccine or 12 -16 ounces other pastas, cooked
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add onions and garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add mushrooms and sauté 3-5 additional minutes.
- 4Deglaze pan with white wine.
- 5Add oregano, basil, salt, and pepper and sauté 1 minute.
- 6Add tomatoes; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- 7Add beans; cover and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- 8Combine bean mixture, hot cooked pasta, artichoke hearts, and olives in a large bowl; toss well.
- 9Serve hot or at room temperature sprinkled with fresh parsley and grated parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Beans, Artichokes, and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 794.7
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.8 mg
- Sodium 1094.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 141.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.0 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 37.8 g