Recipe by KitchenManiac
A great classy vegetarian pasta..very low in fat. The basil and lemon gives it such a wonderful blend of flavours, it is absolutely to die for. And so simple to make. A great quick whip up meal on its own.
Top Review by Aroostook
What an easy dish to make!! Followed this recipe closely but didn't use as much fresh lemon juice. Served this hot for a supper dish then had it cold the next day. Yummy. Thanks for posting, KM !!!
- 350 g angel hair pasta
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fruity olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup finely grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 cup small fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄2 cup small olive
- cracked black pepper
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in rapidly boiling water, till it is al dente.
- To make the sauce, place lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl and whisk till well combined.
- Stir through parmesan, basil, olives, pepper and salt.
- Drain pasta and return to warm saucepan.
- Toss with the sauce.
- SERVE IMMEDIATELY.