Recipe by Chef Firedancer
Wanting to have a change of pace from potatoes. I found a recipe using pasta and bacon but I did not have all the ingredients so I modified it and the boy's thought it was great.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 4 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup canned milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta 20 min,in boiling water drain.
- cook and crumble Bacon, set aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat beat egg yolk's,.
- add milk, flour, and cheese. Wisk untill thick and creamy.
- Add bacon.
- Stir in pasta.
- Sprinkle Top with parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Serve right away.