Recipe by Tebo
A little bit of a different twist for pesto. This is actually quite low in fat and calories!!
Top Review by Camila W.
I didn't like the taste of the pesto at first, but when a ton of parmesan cheese on it, it definitly grew on me by the end. I had to add an extra avocado because it was way too lemony and the cilatro was way too strong at first. Perhaps my avocado's were too small to start.
- 16 ounces pasta (any kind will do)
- 2 large avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3 cloves garlic (or more)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup packed cilantro
- 1 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped fine
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, to taste