Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I saved this recipe from somewhere - it looks interesting - contains my daughters favourite things.
- 500 g large shell pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into chunks
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Cook pasta until just tender. Drain.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in large pan.
- Add garlic, chilli, rosemary and capsicum. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta, avocado, pecans and remaining oil.
- Toss to combine.
- Season and serve immediately.