Pasta With Asparagus, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile in large skillet, heat oil and saute leeks, stirring often, about 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add garlic, thyme, wine and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cook 1 minute, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Add pasta to the pot of boiling water, and cook according to package directions.
- About 2 minutes before pasta is done, add asparagus and cook just until tender. Drain pasta and asparagus and transfer to shallow serving bowl.
- Reheat sauce and add to pasta, tossing to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper and add goat cheese. Serve hot.