Another nifty way to eat fresh asparagus. Don't you also get so tired of hollandaise sauce sometimes? I mean, come on, there HAS to be other great ways to eat this yummy green veggie. I got this recipe from foodtv.com and have made it several times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, cook garlic, red pepper flakes and hot pepper sauce in heated oil AND butter for 2-3 minutes.
- 2Add asparagus,salt and pepper.
- 3Saute until asparagus is tender, but is still crisp (8 minutes?).
- 4Add parmesan cheese and mix well.
- 5Pour over hot pasta and toss to coat.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.0
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 128.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 12.6 g