Made this for dinner tonight and it is a very easy delicious side dish to serve with chicken, pork or fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pot of water to a boil and add salt.
- 2Add pasta, cook for 8 to.10 minutes, until almost done and drain, reserving 1/4 cup water.
- 3Heat the olive oil and melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add the garlic, and artichoke hearts and cook 5 minutes, until heated through.
- 5Add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss for a few minutes.
- 6Add pasta water and Parmesan cheese to taste and stir thoroughly before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Artichokes in a Buttery Garlic and Olive Oil Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.4
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 98.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 9.5 g