Recipe by Miss Annie
I found this recipe from Bon Appetit Too Busy to Cook cookbook. I have not made this particular dish, but it looks easy and fast and good.
Top Review by sugarpea
This recipe is fast, is good and is easy. It is, however, NOT saucey. Two tablespoons of white wine does not a sauce make, so it's a bit dry. Other than that, this is great tasting pasta.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package artichoke hearts, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil-cured black olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese
- 10 ounces cooked fettuccine pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute chopped onion and garlic in olive oil until soft and golden; add cooked artichoke hearts and stir over medium-low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped parsley, wine, olives, and lemon zest and cook briefly.
- Toss with hot pasta and top with grated Parmesan.