Recipe by Andy Jewell
I do this dish often (it's not really cooking). The cheeses blend together beautifully and the fresh tomatoes & spinach give the flavours a lift. This dish is a real cheat 'cos it is soooo easy & quick but people will think you spent hours on it.
- 500 g pasta (Penne or shells etc.)
- 125 g mascarpone cheese
- 125 g buffalo mozzarella
- 125 g dolcelatte cheese
- 125 g freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch baby spinach leaves (washed)
- 10 ripe cherry tomatoes (halved)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack and drain reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking water.
- Return the cooking water to the pan and add the marscepone, parmesan and dolcelatte, blending with a whisk until smooth.
- Add the pasta and mix to coat with the sauce.
- Add the tomatoes and mozarrella and stir quickly.
- Serve topped with the fresh spinach leaves.