1/1 Photo of Pasta With 3 Soybean Kids
T. Washoi's Note:
When you find left-over edamame beans after your keg parties, just try this hybrid pasta recipe with edamame, tofu and miso sauce. The miso paste here, white one is better for brighter color of sauce and you can use one package of instant miso soup paste. It depends upon your miso tolerance, so when you don't often eat miso paste, you should try smaller amount of miso at first. When you are a vegan, you can use soy milk for another soy kid in this recipe. For richer taste of the sauce, pinches of powdered soup stock such as fish dashi, consomme, chicken soup stock would be nice to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start boiling water and cook pasta as instructed.
- 2Put the ingredients, 2/3 tofu, edamame, miso, 1/2 cups milk, together into a blender and process until smooth. It is good if you set aside some beans for decoration.
- 3Dice the rest of tofu.
- 4Heat the sauce with 1/2 cups milk. You may add more milk to taste
- 5Put diced tofu in the pasta pan 4 min before pasta is cooked, and boil the tofu for 3 minute.
- 6Garnish the diced tofu and beans and pour the sauce on pasta.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With 3 Soybean Kids
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.5
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 391.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 34.3 g