Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a simple recipe for 1 person but tasty too. Based on a Donna Hay recipe I think.
- 75 g pasta, of your choice
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 60 g creamy blue cheese
- 45 g ricotta cheese
- 60 ml cream
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling water following pasta directions.
- Drain and add spring onions and oil, toss and set aside, keep warm.
- To make sauce, place blue and ricotta cheeses, cream and black pepper to taste in a blender and process until smooth.
- Spoon sauce over hot pasta and toss.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
- Good served with tossed green salad and wholemeal bread roll.