Recipe by Mike I.
Tastes really great considering how easy it is to make.
Top Review by E.A.
This is really good and very easy. Perfect for weeknight meal. I ate way too much! I had to leave out red pepper due to the little ones in the home, but I did put some on the side for extra zap. I used four cheese classico and next time I will use the tomato-basil. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 lb pasta
- 16 ounces of classico alfredo sauce
- 26 ounces of classico tomato sauce (I use tomato and basil)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, chopped (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta (I use Rotini as the spring shape holds the sauce really well).
- In a saucepan combine remaining ingredients and heat until hot.
- Pour sauce over pasta.
- You can use 2 lbs. of pasta if you like less sauce. You can also change the type of prepared tomato sauce to better suit your taste.