Recipe by *granmas little helper*
This recipe comes from one of my favorite fod netwrk shows! I made this with my grandmother all the time, it was our way of bonding in the kitchen!
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 -2 lb spinach
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb shrimp (devained)
- fresh tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- First out a decent amount of water to boil for the pasta.
- Then in a seperate pan sautea garlic and oil.
- Next you want to put in one or two fresh tomatoes, you can use a small can if you want.
- then you want to put in the spinach.
- once that settles down you want to put the shrimp in, till bright red don't let it over cook because that can result in tough shrimp
- Then you want to drain the pasta, and put it into the shrimp/spinach sause and serve.